The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'95 N/A Auto, rare emmerald green

drift_bear

finally putting my mkiv supra back up for sale again after much thought and changing my mind to much!

pics and videos on here of the car http://s622.photobucket.com/albums/tt304/drift_bear/

spec list :

'95 N/A Auto

rare Factory/Emerald Green (have never seen any other supra in this colour)

She's pretty standard bodywork mods wise (the stock/JDM look that I've stuck to)

full decat back system, makes a beautiful noise on the NA.

6K HID kit from KnightRacer

The J spec headlights have had a black facelift conversion.

rolling on a nice and tidy individual set of 18' ADR Decadence's, with 25mm hub centric spacers on the front, brand new 265/50/R18 on the rear and 235/40/R18 on the fronts.

the bigger UK calipres and brake set up from the UK TT

tinted windows all round - dark smoke for the rear 3 windows and medium smoke for the front 2

Inside it's got a leather retrim for the stock front seats in black leather with green piping and green Supra logos in the headrests at a cost of the previous owner of £2500!

The sub and amp box is a DIY job

There is a set of Co-axial Pioneers in the rear, some high power Fusion components up front and a clarion double din headunit running it all.

i use it as my daily but the milage is just turned 80k

it is really good condition

MOT - april 2011 ( passed with no advisories or anything! tester complimented on how well its looked after ).

test - september 2010

new brake pads all round with recipts to prove

alot of paper work, previous mots and copy of import papers

***BAD BITS***

nothing major really,

drivers door, fusion speaker has blown but all the rest still work

drivers seat electric motor has stopped working

usual stone chips and car park dings (nothing really noticable)

MUST BE SEEN, TO SEE HOW WELL ITS LOOKED AFTER

£3500 and it yours

are you sure your selling it this time :p

good luck with the sale

Yeah dude, sorry bout before.

you will learn you go through times that you love the car then don't! All the owners will tell you. This car has been nothin but good, only reason I'm selling is due to change of job and less money. So can't afford to run it and the lexus. I will be back though, behind the wheel of a supra again!

So will be saving up for a TT instead.

• 3 weeks later...
Gorgeous colour. Good luck with the sale.

(btw, if you want to see another example in this colour, go on Supraforums and look for the Green anniversary car with the Triple turbo conversion)

cheers dude!

triple conversion?! didnt know that was poss, i gotta see this!! haha

***edit*** just been looking at the supraforums :( how nice are some of there cars!? espically the emmerald green aerotops :( i want one! haha