The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Toyota Supra RZ Twin Turbo Automatic

narbar

Im putting up for sale my black Supra TT auto, I never thought I would say this but I need something smaller! The car is taxed and mot'ed for 6 months and has just had some new disks and pads fitted with a brake fluid change. The car has 83,000 miles (134000km) on the clock and drives flawlessly.

The car does have the BPU package and these are the list of the modifications below:

Walbro Fuel Pump,

Whifbitz 1st Decat and 2nd Decat,

Whifbitz Restrictor Ring (1.2bar),

Greddy FCD,

Denso Iridium Sparkplugs,

HKS Super Drager Exhaust System,

AEM's TRU-BOOST Gauge Controller,

HKS Racing Suction Kit,

Greddy Front Mount Intercooler,

Factory Bilstein Suspension,

Cusco Front Strut Brace,

New Grooved Disks and EBC Red Stuff Pads,

The car also comes with full black leather interior, a Sterling Cat 1 alarm system, climate control and air conditioning.

The car is in good condition inside and out as you can see from the pictures. The only bad points with the car is the obvious wear and tear which to be honest is only a few stone chips and a few light scratches.

I am advertising the car on here for a P/X for similar valued car, thats more practical :) If anyone has any questions or offers then pm me :) thanks Dean

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.