The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Unmolested n/a auto facelift supra.£4300

cobrastang

Ok I cant justify keeping 2 cars,as I need a van as well.I have finally got the bmw mot'd..so whichever car sells first I will keep the other one...I really hope the bmw sells as I love this car.As you can see from my garage it is a very smart facelift supra which is completely standard apart from nice alloys,front and rear spoilers and an induction kit.as far as I know it has no faults at all.It has 95,000 kms and the rest is in miles.all in all around 65,000 miles ish.The interior has no wear,it is really nice.The price i am asking might be slightly more than some examples,but take into consideration that it is facelift,it has trd rear and do-luck front spoilers fitted and will be sold with standard bumper as well.So if you buy a cheaper one the first thing youll do is change the wheels and spoilers,costing hundreds....this is ready to go and needs nothing doing....do the math for yourself.Im asking for £4300 inc the spare front bumper,and I just paid £500 for the new front bumper,so grab a bargain.I really hope the bmw sells ..but one of them has to go.Im offering it here for 2 weeks before it goes to ebay.:(

Ok I cant justify keeping 2 cars,as I need a van as well.I have finally got the bmw mot'd..so whichever car sells first I will keep the other one...I really hope the bmw sells as I love this car.As you can see from my garage it is a very smart facelift supra which is completely standard apart from nice alloys,front and rear spoilers and an induction kit.as far as I know it has no faults at all.It has 95,000 kms and the rest is in miles.all in all around 65,000 miles ish.The interior has no wear,it is really nice.The price i am asking might be slightly more than some examples,but take into consideration that it is facelift,it has trd rear and do-luck front spoilers fitted and will be sold with standard bumper as well.So if you buy a cheaper one the first thing youll do is change the wheels and spoilers,costing hundreds....this is ready to go and needs nothing doing....do the math for yourself.Im asking for £4300 inc the spare front bumper,and I just paid £500 for the new front bumper,so grab a bargain.I really hope the bmw sells ..but one of them has to go.Im offering it here for 2 weeks before it goes to ebay.:(

A few pics added inc original front bumper with removable lip(if required).

The car runs perfect and has a nice exhaust sound which is nice and quiet until you put the foot down then it roars.It isnt a silly needlessly loud exhaust like some.It also has a rear carbon bootlip spoiler as well as the trd and carbon blade big spoiler as in photos.

All tyres have good tread...

I bought from a mature owner who used it as a secondary car so no mods apart from the above mentioned wheels,spoilers and induction kit also front strut brace.It has never while in Uk been on a track or raced.

This car drives like it left the toyota factory yesterday.Hopefully the bmw will go,then i will have this lpg'd and use as a daily car.

Please no silly offers (but if you have a good transit size van to the same or similar value,im interested)

this is a pristine example of what I think will be the next classic Japanese car.

In all fairness it is not unmolested as you say. It has a TRD rear spoiler and lower carbon boot spoiler, OEM skirts and spats that look like they have been added additionally, after market alloys and aftermarket front.

Still looks nice :) Good Luck with the Sale.

In all fairness it is not unmolested as you say. It has a TRD rear spoiler and lower carbon boot spoiler, OEM skirts and spats that look like they have been added additionally, after market alloys and aftermarket front.

I mentioned the above things you mentioned,which you would have seen if you read the ad instead of looking at the pictures.All spats and skirts are added so i guess there are no unmolested supras?It has...while in Uk never been owned by a chav or been thrashed about on a track,or had any bad taste additions...This is what I mean by unmolested.

Hi I like yours as well,I think the skirts and spats came as standard on facelift cars...although Im sure I will be corrected...thanks for the thumbs up with my sale.;)

skirts and spats are extra on all supra's being facelift or not.

Not a bad price imho...has uk spec brakes on it too by the looks of things.

Good luck.

Yes it has the bigger brakes and new style dash,its very clean.From the earlier post in the thread,I meant the skirts and spats are oem and the car was "all toyota" apart from the wheels,front and rear spoilers,induction kit and strut brace.IMO if your buying a car this old you want as few mods as possible...just a nice standard unabused car,I also have a rule never to buy a car from anyone in a tracksuit/baseball cap combo...also from anyone that calls you dude lol ..just my opinion.:p Thanks for your opinion. ;)

Are you interested in selling the standard front bumper seperately?

Hi Marc,you are about the 15th person to ask about the front bumper...why is everyone wanting a standard front bumper?lol

No Im letting it go with the car...if the bmw doesnt sell..If I keep the car I will just keep the bumper as a spare...as its not worth much itself...all that packing and waiting for a courier to pick it up isnt worth the hassle for what I can ask for it...Someone on here was going to buy it for a good price then changed his mind because I kept the indicators etc for the do-luck..good luck with your search though.

Hi Marc,you are about the 15th person to ask about the front bumper...why is everyone wanting a standard front bumper?lol

No Im letting it go with the car...if the bmw doesnt sell..If I keep the car I will just keep the bumper as a spare...as its not worth much itself...all that packing and waiting for a courier to pick it up isnt worth the hassle for what I can ask for it...Someone on here was going to buy it for a good price then changed his mind because I kept the indicators etc for the do-luck..good luck with your search though.

My Supra came with Ridox front, but I want a standard front and with mine being a facelift I want a facelift bumper, of which are quite rare.

It will have a full oil and filter service and valet.I will also leave the tax with the car which will last till next april.Forgot to add,the only know bad point is a bit rust on the headlamp chrome rings..thats it.

Not For Sale

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.