The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Brother 6

michael

I'm not sure if this will last but Channel 4 have screwed up and you can watch the live feed for free - just copy and paste the link below into a web browser and it should open in Media Player:

mms://a1667.l1547840413.c15478.e.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1667/15478/v0001/reflector:40413

I cant beleive I am being subjected to this complete shite again

I really dislike Big Brother and just wish it would get its final year over with and die the media death it deserves.. I really dont have the time or inclanation to watch other peoples insignificant lives unfold in front of me.

They really do go to the bottom of the gene pool to find contestants :shrug:

:yeahthat:

I'm not sure if this will last but Channel 4 have screwed up and you can watch the live feed for free - just copy and paste the link below into a web browser and it should open in Media Player:

mms://a1667.l1547840413.c15478.e.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1667/15478/v0001/reflector:40413

Isn't E4 on freeview now?? That could be why.

I must admit i have it on in the background now and the tranvestite has had a massive argument with Science. Something being in the getto and he's from a hood.

It is on freeview and you also get E4+1 which is (wait for it) the same as E4 but one hour behind. Great for watching the arguments again.

I've just been sat here with a coffee watching Derek, the gay, fox-hunting Tory doing the washing-up. Utterley fascinating. Now he is pottering around tidying the place up.

I have a week off work and if I'm not careful I'm going to be sat here watching the idiots all day.