The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No other choice

Before you read the ad the only reason i`m selling my supra after doing so much to it is my sister has let us down and now its upto me to get something with 4 doors and a boot for mum :/

1995 auto na with 120k (miles) clock says km but ticks over in miles after jm imports fitting there de-limiter and converter when i bought it.

Recently I have been replacing lots of bits as i intended to do alot of shows this summer so here's a list..

New dampers on the back,

New pads all around (rears arent fitted yet as not needed yet)

2nd hand brake flexys on the front from Chris Wilson,

2nd hand calipers on the front as i over did mine fitting the flexys (Chris Wilson)

A-tec Alloys from Jm Imports,

New Kenwood double din from Halfords we all know these arent cheap,

Isotta steering wheel and boss from CaptainChaos,

Machine polish to bring the shine back to the car and waxed weekly since,

De-limited-Clocks convert,

Bits already on the car...

Hks exhaust, Induction kit (unknown) thats it actually

It has a Veilside kit which isnt to everyones taste but its genuine

Only damage on the car is the n/s skirt is cracked near the front arch and scraped on the bottom, usual stone chips on the front bumper and theres an indent ontop of the spoiler an inch wide but hasnt cracked the paint :search: cant really notice unless you look..

I paid £2500 for this car but I've spent over £500 replacing alot of bits so I`m looking for 3k ono as I need to get a 4 door car that i`m not going to get bored with either such as T5, Impreza etc Tax and Test is due July but I`ll but 1 years mot on the car no problem so the buyer has peace of mind This is my first ad so if i've missed anything out or if anyone has any questions just ask... This car has been at a couple of jap northeast meets and suprafly and tom s have also seen this car :) oh and yes the eyebrows have been removed :p

No offence to the seller but do not buy anything driven by the police. Though saying that, the Volvo would have been a motorway patrol car and had a pampered life cruising around and getting serviced every 4000 miles by someone who knows what there doing! Anyway, sorry to hi-jack the thread, good luck with the sale

ps defiantly don't buy an ex police vauxhall, they die. Frequently.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.