The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A remake of Amarillo, brilliant

garetheves

yeah they get a salute of a kind from me as well, for their blind allegience to an unworthy cause that i so openly agreed to my tax money going to..... :blahblah:

its not the guys doing the hard work you should be holding responsible for Shaf, its those cunts in houses of parliament :complain:

I also have had/continue to have doubts about the war(s) but still respect those who follow the commands and pick up the mess.

:giveup:

No member of the Armed Forces wants to fight, but they are put in situations by politicians who dont really live in the real world. The guys in the Forces have to solve the problems. See how the British Armed Forces are greeted in Iraq, against how the Americans are received. The British Armed Forces do the job quickly and efficiently and as can be seen earn the hearts and minds of the local population. The Americans shoot first ask questions later and gung-ho approach has caused them untold problems. I have nothing but respect for any member of the Armed Forces.

No member of the Armed Forces wants to fight, but they are put in situations by politicians who dont really live in the real world. The guys in the Forces have to solve the problems. See how the British Armed Forces are greeted in Iraq, against how the Americans are received. The British Armed Forces do the job quickly and efficiently and as can be seen earn the hearts and minds of the local population. The Americans shoot first ask questions later and gung-ho approach has caused them untold problems. I have nothing but respect for any member of the Armed Forces.

me too,.... :giveup:

:ecstatic: