The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OS Headlamp air intake (Rare)

Terminator

Good quality fibreglass headlamp air intake. This replaces the entire head lamp for track or drag use, so not road legal. Bonded metal fitting brackets. Finished in grey primer.

I was going to duct it to a modified air filter to give ram air effect to the induction, but think I will go with a permanent legal solution.

Pictures

Looking for best offer over £50 by Sunday 23rd May 21.00. Postal charges Special Delivery Next Day £8.00 posted Monday 24th morning. Non UK Mainland members please pm for delivery options.

Local pick up option from Cambridgeshire.

Best to post offers here rather than pm.

I am not sure exactly what would be required, a low beam small projector fitted in it perhaps. It is very tough, well made, the worst bit of finish is shown on one of the edges. With a little prep it would take a top coat body colour for a professional finish. I was going to spray it as is in matt black.

When I was going down the TH400 route for drag, rather than just have an open hole I planned to rivet on and seal and body tape a shaped piece of rubber sheet (the piece it is sitting on in the pics) with Velcro fittings to wrap round and seal behind my 9 inch filter to give the filter ambient only feed and some ram effect at speed, but flexible to allow for motor movement, under extreme, torque. Just thinking about it, makes me want to fit it and try it, but must resist. The force is strong on the dark side.

The fit is perfect. I did nor drill out the fixing hole on the rad side locator as there may be slight differences in fit. If I have time I'll whip out my head light and put it on the car for a picture.

I only bought it as I knew the design and quality was top notch.

should we have an auction going?

In post 8, I asked for best offers over £50 + £8 UK mainland Special delivery. Highest offer by Sunday 23 @21.00. Non UK mainland bidders should be aware shipping will be more than £8.

So current best offer is m_life with £57.

Please keep offers here not via pm thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.