The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Volk F-Zero 18x10 rear. 17x9 Front. any colour you want!

JamieP

I bought two sets on these, one set in 17" and one set in 18"

Im keeping the 17" rears and 18" fronts and im selling the 18" rears and 17" fronts.

Size and Offsets

2x Rear 18x10 +48

2x Front 17x9 +45

This is a great looking package for a supra imo, clear uk brakes.

Good set of tyres with them and a fresh powdercoated refurb in any colour you want. £500 with new refurb or £350 as they are, collection only.

These will take a couple of weeks to get refurbished.

These are the fronts.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/volk002.jpg

These are the rears (the two on the right)

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/volks.jpg

Interested in these Jamie, what tyre's do they come with and what tread is left on them please?

Fronts are falkens, look almost new to me, the rears im told have loads of tread, should be with me early next week and i will put some more pictures up.

Guest Budz86

Thanks mate, I'll take them provided the rear's are 5mm or more. You ok leaving them with Lee at some point? I'll need to pop over to his to get a switch sorted soon.

Drop me a PM once you have the rear's and we can sort our payment. Thanks mate

Thanks mate, I'll take them provided the rear's are 5mm or more. You ok leaving them with Lee at some point? I'll need to pop over to his to get a switch sorted soon.

Drop me a PM once you have the rear's and we can sort our payment. Thanks mate

Thats fine, not sure when i could drop them to Lee though, are you leaving them as they are or wanting them powdercoated?

Guest Budz86

Are there any marks on them? Front looks new, but can't tell if that's a mark or water droplet's on the rears

Are there any marks on them? Front looks new, but can't tell if that's a mark or water droplet's on the rears

I have been told the rears are good but cant confirm till i get them, the fronts have been powdercoated silver already, the rears are stock.

Guest Budz86

Ok, thanks mate. I'll probably leave them as is, but I'll make a final decision when you get the rear's if that's ok?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.