The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Conlight (very rare)

David P

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£100 to turn off the lights, I think i will just use my hand to do it. Its not exactly hard work to twist a stalk lol

Bet that's what Sam says....

Onto a more serious note people, this is a sale thread and a rather successful one it appears, lets leave it now :)

Yes, it was fitted to my Supra as an original Toyota option, along with folding wing mirrors and a black head lining.

I removed it from my N/A Supra whilst fitting a TT dash loom to retrofit active spoiler and cruise ECU's.

Keron tells me it is the only one he has ever seen that functions.

OMG I have one of these I thought it was after market!! Did not realize it was a rare oem part option!!!

Yes, it was fitted to my Supra as an original Toyota option, along with folding wing mirrors and a black head lining.

I removed it from my N/A Supra whilst fitting a TT dash loom to retrofit active spoiler and cruise ECU's.

Keron tells me it is the only one he has ever seen that functions.

ours has folding mirrors and black headlining too :)

I really can't understand what all the fuss is about. Anything, is worth what someone pays for it. Got luck to the wining bidder, and good luck to the seller and those who have these things fitted in their car, as benchmark has been set.

There are many different types of MKIV owners, from those that can barely afford to keep the thing running, and those who will spend any amount to achieve what they want in a car. To keep banging repeatedly on about how daft someone was to pay so much for an item is pathetic.

I really can't understand what all the fuss is about. Anything, is worth what someone pays for it. Got luck to the wining bidder, and good luck to the seller and those who have these things fitted in their car, as benchmark has been set.

There are many different types of MKIV owners, from those that can barely afford to keep the thing running, and those who will spend any amount to achieve what they want in a car. To keep banging repeatedly on about how daft someone was to pay so much for an item is pathetic.

Thanks for your comments Phil.

Mods, any chance this thread can be closed please. Seems like some people on here have nothing better to do than moan about what I spend my money on.