The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Conlight (very rare)

David P

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt,

You have made the best offer in open forum, I will send you my paypal address by pm.

Wow

Who would have ever thought that it would fetch a 'ton' :Pling:

There has been a huge interest in this item, and almost as many offers, and proxy offers by pm, all these I have deferred to open forum to avoid 'complications'.

I hope that all who have pm'd and been turned down appreciate why.

Actually, I would have been happier to have traded it for an item(s) in my Supra wanted treasure list below.

As a Supra owner, it is inevitable that I will buy far more than I will sell, so ultimately, price hiking will only shoot us in our own wallet.

Please excuse me :innocent:

Bidding is addictive. I started off slightly interested and then became intent on getting this. I thought I was beaten by Supraudi for a moment. Sly move my friend.

PM me and I will send the money across.

Also thanks for being open with the bidding on this.

Guest SupraTroopa

lol i have one of these in my supra and didn't even know what it was until this thread. Cheers!

Your all just jealous :p

Well done with the purchase. I think its well worth it. I was on the road when bidding at the time on my iphone... if I had been on a desktop... I think I would have got it....

Anyway good luck with it.

I think you should all sop being so lazy :D

Our Audi does this with the lights, and wipers and auto door locks etc, etc. At first I was disparaging of such gizmos, but after a week or so I now feel a bit disappointed when I have to lock the doors or turn the lights on myself in the Supra.

Its a bit like when you walk up to a shop door and "tut" if you have to open it yourself.

Our Audi does this with the lights, and wipers and auto door locks etc, etc. At first I was disparaging of such gizmos, but after a week or so I now feel a bit disappointed when I have to lock the doors or turn the lights on myself in the Supra.

Its a bit like when you walk up to a shop door and "tut" if you have to open it yourself.

Its standard equipment on Soarers and Aristos, I never use it, find it really annoying when your lights turn on and off under bridges etc