The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Conlight (very rare)

David P

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't use it for what it was intended though, I'm a bit of a collector with junk like this lol.

I've got a used broom in the garden, you could use it as an extra for the car if you like, how's £70 sound? (I'll put a Toyota sticker on it if you like).

I've got a used broom in the garden, you could use it as an extra for the car if you like, how's £70 sound? (I'll put a Toyota sticker on it if you like).

I am feeling a bit of dislikes for JSpecs here Paul, think you should adjust your sig. :D

Bloody hell folks, does noone have any sense of sentimentality anymore?

You can buy cheap ass mats that do the same job as the original puresport supra mats so why do those people spend the money on getting them?

Why buy an N/A Supra? Modern diesels keep up with them. It's all about the passion for the cars.

Bloody hell folks, does noone have any sense of sentimentality anymore?

You can buy cheap ass mats that do the same job as the original puresport supra mats so why do those people spend the money on getting them?

Why buy an N/A Supra? Modern diesels keep up with them. It's all about the passion for the cars.

Indeed. I like the fact it was made by Toyota for the car.

I have checked eBay and can't find an original one. Never heard of one of these before let alone seen one. I think it's quite novel!!

An uprated exhaust, an inter cooler, even a FULL Leather interior....

Take what Toyota intended and

.......... Make it better..........

But a small plastic box just to switch the lights on that nobody really needs or cares about?

.........£72....... :search:

But a small plastic box just to switch the lights on that nobody really needs or cares about?

I'm as well talking to a brick wall after that reply.

One day you will find your sentimentality and see more than just a car with the sum of its parts in front of you.

Supra history cannot be upgraded, it is impossible. It's like finding a megalodon sharks tooth and deciding to make one out of titanium as its "better".

Why are you getting so stressed out about it? Not making you pay for it am I? Also I evidentally do care and am willing to pay for it.