The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Conlight (very rare)

David P

Conlight

Very rare item.

Original OEM Supra option in perfect working order.

Automatically turns on/off side and/or headlamps.

Fully adjustable for light level to operate.

On and offable and switchable between sides and/or headlamps.

Complete with 'plug & play' loom.

Connects between steering column and dash looms.

Light sensor and control module fits on dash next to pillar.

When used on car fitted with a turbo timer, lights turn off automatically when engine stops.

Can also be wired to operate 'show lights'.

A 10 minute fit, simply remove 2 x 10mm bolts on panel under steering column to access connectors.

Best offer + £3 P&P.

Will post first class to best offer received in open forum by 8pm monday.

attachment.php?attachmentid=110054&d=1273864377

attachment.php?attachmentid=110055&d=1273864377

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Below the translucent window on the top of the unit there is a sensor that registers ambient light level.

Top left, there is a knurled wheel that adjusts the light level at which you want the lights to come on.

At it's most sensitive setting it will even switch on the lights when passing under a bridge in broad daylight, then off again when you come out the other side.

The switch on the r/h side is to select either side or headlamps, and the button on the top is the on/off selector.

Once you have set it to your preference, if you have set it to headlamp mode, and leave switched on, you will never need to turn your lights on or off again.

Yes, it was fitted to my Supra as an original Toyota option, along with folding wing mirrors and a black head lining.

I removed it from my N/A Supra whilst fitting a TT dash loom to retrofit active spoiler and cruise ECU's.

Keron tells me it is the only one he has ever seen that functions.

No names mentioned ;)

There is a lot of interest in this gizmo and I have received several 'private offers' by pm. :)

The deal is 'what is say's on the tin'. :cool:

I don't have a figure in mind, just put it up for grabs and a bit of weekend fun.

However, I am not completely immune to bribery :rolleyes:

Currently I am searching for 3 Supra items;

A cruise control stalk for a 3 spoke wheel.

A headlamp adjust control switch.

A drivers door knee pad.

Should anyone come up with any of these items, they can be included in offer to negotiate a trade/bribe. :innocent:

Any coercion to be posted openly in this thread please.