The mkiv Supra Owners Club

June Fairmile Meet 2010

jimojameso

me too i might get a spank :) lol only kidding.

anyone fancy a convoy to this or shall i make my own way as ill prob be left behind anyway :D

I am up for a convoy, loved the one when we went to Japfest although car got a bit dusty when JamieP flew past, shame no-one got it on vid :search:

p.s. Happy to put you over my knee just dont scratch the shoes ;)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol aaahhhh what a dilemma. hows the car going now its bpu? you noticed a difference getting to the shops, like when the sales are on?

Have noticed the difference and getting used to holding on tightly:D

Unfort I have found that the car was not delimited, guy i bought it off said he would do this. LeeP told me what to get so be looking at Chris for help with this.

I am up for a convoy, loved the one when we went to Japfest although car got a bit dusty when JamieP flew past, shame no-one got it on vid :search:

p.s. Happy to put you over my knee just dont scratch the shoes ;)

Sorry about that:innocent:

Have noticed the difference and getting used to holding on tightly:D

Unfort I have found that the car was not delimited, guy i bought it off said he would do this. LeeP told me what to get so be looking at Chris for help with this.

yeah im sure its a wee in the ocean for chris to sort out, then you will notice the difference. :cool:

t i thought you might ask, so your bpu and still restricted to 112mph :D

I hate to think what speed jamie was doing past you.

I aint done nothing wrong yet to be given a spank by trace lol :D

Cant believe the guy did not sort this out before I picked it up but realised not able to haggle with these sorts of cars so bloody hard to come by and too many out there looking for one! That is why the turbo etc cut out when I tried to floor it :( I will sort out getting the bit(s) and let you know. Another trip to bluewater seems in order, must make space in the wardrobe for more shoes :p

Be interesting to know how fast JamieP was going, was very impressive loved to have been his passenger :)

Sorry about that:innocent:

Can only accept your apology if I get to be a passenger one day:) you/car was unreal as you went past, lucky I did not blink would have missed it:search:You must get someone to film it next time and show the others, how jealous will they be :p

Can only accept your apology if I get to be a passenger one day:) you/car was unreal as you went past, lucky I did not blink would have missed it:search:You must get someone to film it next time and show the others, how jealous will they be :p

Anytime, can take you for a spin at fairmile:)

Good to see Fairmile interest back:)

May pay to put a link in southeast section, could get a few more !

1. Jimojameso

2. Mwilkinson

3. Scooter

4. Jamiep

5. Tony b (badboy)

6. Pistonbroke

7. Suprasurrey

8. Supraturbochris

9. Darron q ( aka supra_plant )

10. Budz86

11. Tjp

12. mitchell9006

13. Jeff R

14. Mr T

Most of the members from the Bluewater meets will probably come to this.

Jimojameso, have you messaged that lot?

I messaged most people from bluewater. I'll do the last few when i have chance later today and will also stick another link in the south east thread :)