The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black, No Spoiler - A322 Bisley/West End

JamesArup

Saw you this morning on the way to work, not one of the ones that I usually see, but I was going in an hour early today.

Black with no spoiler and an aftermarket bonnet (AB-Flug maybe)? I was in the black one going the other way waving at you :p

Cheers, J

Hahaha ... awesome...nice looking car you have there! And FINALLY, a reply to a 'spotted' post for me!

Yah, the dual carriageway there is about the only part of my daily commute (Windlesham to Guildford) where I can really breathe some life into the single for about 300 metres before I have to turn off to Lightwater!

As fate would have it, I was going to contact you once all my mechanical work is done to try and make her look as good as she drives. I know you are close to me now, and I only work over at EA in Guildford :D

Cheers, J :D

Cheers, its getting there, just sorting the interior then its time for the bodywork to begin :)

I know what you mean, was driving from shere, just next to guildford to reading, very few stretches to open the single up, although the a329 and M4 was one big smile :D

Happy to chat about what your after any time, hope to see you again

Christian

Awesome ... thanks for that, she's looking pretty beaten up when you get close, but still looks great if you stand back :D

I am on that road into Guildford for my whole journey between about 8.20-8.45am and then 5.40-6.10pm .. very dull! But see a silver stock J-spec most mornings, and then the odd sighting of a modified silver one and a black one with a big GT wing. But none seem to be on here!