The mkiv Supra Owners Club

paddy jokes

Guest damo1

Guest damo1

ok i love paddy and mick jokes so i will tell 1 and then you can add some..

rite paddy is behind a lorry when he flashes the driver "oh driver ya loosing ya load!" driver ov lorry does nothing

3 miles down again paddy says "oh driver ya loosing ya load!"

AGAIN the lorry driver does and says nothing.

another 3 miles down road and paddy drops agear races up and shouts "BE-JESUS DRIVER IM TELLING YA LOOSING YA LOAD"..

DRIVER OPENS WINDOW AND SAYS "look you thick irish idiot IM A GRITTER...........:D:D:D

Guest damo1

Pmsl!!!:clap:

a man breaks down on M1 and see's paddy driving so he flags him down and says" paddy ive got these monkeys in my van if i give you £100 will you take them to the zoo 4 me" sure thing pal says paddy...

5 hours later the man still by the road sees paddy driving with the monkeys still in the back. so flags him down again and says "OH paddy i thought i told you to take em to the zoo?" paddy replies and says " well i did but i got £30 left so im taking them to the cinema!!!!:ecstatic:

Guest damo1

paddy and murphy go to alton towers they go to a rollercoaster when murphy says paddy if we go on that do you think we will fall out?

padyy replies "will we hell wev'e being friends for years...:D:D

paddy and murphy walking down the street, paddy picks up a mirror he saw on the floor .

he looks in the mirror and says " i know this fella , but i cant put my finger on who it is "

"let me have a look" replies murphy

paddy hands murph the mirror

" you silly fook" says murphy.........."thats me"

thank you , here all week

Guest damo1

Paddy goes for a job working with horses..

manager says have you ever shoed horses?

no replies paddy but i once told a donkey to fook off!!!!!:D

Paddy sees Murphy in the pub. He says 'Listen mate, next time you are giving the missus one, it might be an idea to close the curtains before you do the deed. The whole street saw you at it last night.'

Murphy replies 'Dont be stupid. I wasn't even home last night!!'

Guest damo1

Rooney tells coleen that john terry has shafted every england players wife except 1!! colleen replies" yeh i bet its posh spice that stuck up cow".....:D:d

Guest damo1

which is the odd 1 out?

a crab

a lobster

a shark

or a scouser?

answer a shark as the other 3 all wear shellsuits and pinch like fook:p

Guest damo1

murphy is in court for a double murder!!!

judge says you are charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer!! paddy at the back shouts CUNT!!! the room goes silent, the judge are also charged with killing your wifes lover to death with a hammer. again paddy shouts "you fooking cunt..

the judge having enough looks at paddy and says " sir i understand your anger at this crime but i will have no more outbursts, if youhave anything to say say it now!!.

paddy stands up and replies "ive lived next door to him for 15years and everytime and everything i asked to borrow a fooking hammer he sed he didnt have 1............. :D

Guest damo1
Paddy and Mick are walking down the street, Paddy turns to Mick and says "could be worse, we could be from West Yorkshire"...

thats not nice im from west yorkshire...

girl guy and girl on first date go 4 a drink, later in ther car kissing and touching she says" i want to to kiss me somewhere dirty and smelly guy says " hell no im not driving to liverpool at this time ov night....

Guest damo1

penis says to his balls " rite lads get ready im taking you both to a party" FOOKING LIAR" REPLIES THE BALLS you always go inside and leave us banging on the back door...

Guest damo1

englishman scotsman and an asylum seeker go to work on a farm but theres only 2 beds left so1 has to sleep in the stable.

englishman says he'll do it but 5mins later he returns saying he cant stand the smell ov the donkey,

the jock offers but again returns 5mins later saying the stench is impossible to cope with. the asylum seeker takes his turn, then 5 mins later theres a knock and a voice at the door "OPEN UP QUICK PLEASE ITS THE DONKEY!!!!!"

Guest damo1

this sexy looking bird looked at my beer belly in the pub last night and said is that carlsberg or tetleys? i sed well theres a tap underneath if you wanna taste it:clap:

• 2 weeks later...

Paddy & Mick were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up.

A woman walked by and asked what they were doing.

'We're supposed to find the height of the flagpole,' said Paddy ,

'but we don't have a ladder.'

The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a few bolts,

And laid the pole down. Then she took a tape measure from her

Pocket, took a measurement, announced, 'Eighteen feet, six inches,'

And walked away.

Mick shook his head and laughed. ' Well now! Ain't that just like a woman!

We ask for the height and she gives us the length!'

Welshman, Scotsman and Irish guys talking in a pub (they got rid of the Englishman earlier:p)

Taffy says, I came home earlier and the daughters bag was on the floor so I picked it uo and a packet of fags fell out, I didn't even know she smoked!

Jock said, that's funny coz when I came home the daughter had left her coat on the chair and when I went to hang it up a hip flask fell out of the pocket, and I didn't even know she drank.

Paddy says that's unbelievable, as just before I left the house I had to go in the daughters bedroom to close the window and on her bedside table was a packet of condoms. I didn't even know she had a cock! :blink:

A blonde from essex named paddy walks into a bar with a indian, an englishman and your mamas so fat, she knocked on the door, whos there? ..."i knew a girl like that once" replied the pope as his monkey was arrested!

...sorry folks, my automated joke machines on the blink again.