The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JM-Imports 850BHP Jun 4.0 Stroker R35 GTR Project + Greddy TD06-20G Twin Turbos

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear of your woes Jurgen, seems neverending. Glad it's getting sorted out though.

Wow, excellent news! Glad that JUN have helped out - making a big-dollar customer happy (especially one on a forum like this) will create more good PR than the money it costs them, I would think :)

Absolutely. Having read what Jurgen has gone through and how JUN are supporting him, if I was in the market for such items, I would buy from them in a heartbeat. In fact I would step over a lot of well known tuners in order to get to JUN given how they are standing by their customers.

Too many companies (Tuners, Car makers, Compost Sellers) will not put their hands up when they get something wrong. Even if they do, eventually, they will fight tooth and nail to avoid liability. Very refreshing to see this sort of response.

Well done to JUN and well done to Jurgen for making a clearly sensible choice of supplier :)

Sorry to hear of your woes Jurgen, seems neverending. Glad it's getting sorted out though.

Absolutely. Having read what Jurgen has gone through and how JUN are supporting him, if I was in the market for such items, I would buy from them in a heartbeat. In fact I would step over a lot of well known tuners in order to get to JUN given how they are standing by their customers.

Too many companies (Tuners, Car makers, Compost Sellers) will not put their hands up when they get something wrong. Even if they do, eventually, they will fight tooth and nail to avoid liability. Very refreshing to see this sort of response.

Well done to JUN and well done to Jurgen for making a clearly sensible choice of supplier :)

Well said Scott. and I agree 100%.

Good to hear they're taking care of you Jurgen.

It can be rather frustrating dealing with Japanese tuners at times, but they stand by their products and if they're at fault they take care of their customers especially if they're big spenders. Well, that's my experience and that of mates here anyway.

Having read what Jurgen has gone through and how JUN are supporting him, if I was in the market for such items, I would buy from them in a heartbeat. In fact I would step over a lot of well known tuners in order to get to JUN given how they are standing by their customers.

Indeed, very well handled and a great advert for them.

Good luck getting it all back up and running.. was really hoping to see it at Supra Pod : (

Ollie

• 1 month later...