The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JM-Imports 850BHP Jun 4.0 Stroker R35 GTR Project + Greddy TD06-20G Twin Turbos

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well after all the hard work i think it merits a new thread..

The 1st 1000BHP plus R35 GTR and currently most powerful R35 GTR in EU.

So i would like to thank all my team at Jm-Imports for building this car.

(chris and Jean) - could not do this without yous.

Ben at GTC for his mapping and putting this together..

Thistle for all his background help over the years.

SPE in USA for supplying me some amazing parts and advice.

JUN in Japan for the engine shortblock and race heads.

Iain at Litchfields for putting my gearbox together (1st PROMAX one in UK to be fitted and give me 0 issues).

also thanks to all GTROC, MKIV and NAGTROC members for supporting my thread and also keeping my believe in this project.

the outcome 1011.5 BHP at 29/30 PSI

max torque 860.

car still has a lot left we just need to try and get the boost higher and a bit more timing and am sure it can do 1150.

Video of JUN R1

http://vimeo.com/26158280]

I know the transmission etc in the R35 is a lot better than what is seen in the auto supra but surely the fact that you have AWD would mean it would be a LITTLE bit more than 20%. I don't think it would be as much as 25% as they are very efficient considering (well from what I have read anyway) but I would say more than 20.

Not that it matters though, AWHP is where it's at IMO, no bullshit or umming and ahhing in that figure :D

I know the transmission etc in the R35 is a lot better than what is seen in the auto supra but surely the fact that you have AWD would mean it would be a LITTLE bit more than 20%. I don't think it would be as much as 25% as they are very efficient considering (well from what I have read anyway) but I would say more than 20.

Not that it matters though, AWHP is where it's at IMO, no bull$#@! or umming and ahhing in that figure :D

thats it mate on other dynos they might use 23% or 25% which would give me more power..

but am happy with my figure

We need an in car video mate, no music, i wanna hear that engine sing:cool:

Id imagine a speeedo video would be something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Lo-Fr4muo

yep need to start getting some cameras etc..

its pretty much like that we did a test on way home (just with stop watch lol) and hit 155-160 in 9 secs.

need to get a vbox..

i think the car will do similar times to AMS.