The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JM-Imports 850BHP Jun 4.0 Stroker R35 GTR Project + Greddy TD06-20G Twin Turbos

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

well am nearly there..JUN-R1 is almost done..

am hoping my box is finished by saturday and i will be at JapShow on sunday in the GTROC area if you want to come have a look..

the week after the car will be finally getting mapped properly ;-)

more pics to follow but here is some pics my mate took from last week..(my son fell asleep) btw the car is not loud inside at all its really pleasent to be in..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant photos, one day, not too far away, that child of yours will expect to inherit the car he is asleep in ;) Look after it! Credit to you, looking forward to the final mapping.

thanks chris

looks fantastic mate... its a real credit to you ...:)

thanks andy

Fantastic..! So nice to see things being done properly..! Simply perfect, what a car..! Congratulations..!
cheers mate

Car looks great, the little fella looks happy enough in there:)
thanks mate

Looking very nice, very special indeed. Looking forward to see what figures it puts out!
hopefully in 1-2 weeks

probably am very slow with Leo in the car.

Hehe ; all in all : RESPECT for your awesome machine mate. It's been impressive how meticulous (and patient) you were during the project.

Your beast is one of my big favorites on my most wanted list ;)

very impressive looking GTR.

is there any plans to change the colours of the painted engine components under the bonnet ?? I feel the yellow/green/blue combo doesnt tie in to well with the black/white theme going on in the rest of the car.

Is the yellow on the engine a nod to Jun who built the engine ?? They paint all theyre cars yellow dont they ??

very impressive looking GTR.

is there any plans to change the colours of the painted engine components under the bonnet ?? I feel the yellow/green/blue combo doesnt tie in to well with the black/white theme going on in the rest of the car.

Is the yellow on the engine a nod to Jun who built the engine ?? They paint all theyre cars yellow dont they ??

some JUN cars are white but most are yellow and there is no way my GTR is going yellow - engine yellow is fine by me

lol