The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JM-Imports 850BHP Jun 4.0 Stroker R35 GTR Project + Greddy TD06-20G Twin Turbos

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some pics from today from local car meet with nice weather - (i copied these from one of my customers as his photo skills are pretty good).

all of these are Jm-Imports supplied cars.

i wish i could take photos like this

and here is video of the GTR leaving the meet that a friend recorded.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITj4QzYWaXY

thanks, actually the video makes it sound very loud and noisy tbh.. in real life its not too bad..

i was hoping to see you there , you bring your beast to next meet ?

I spent the day with the kids mate, I should be at the next meet but not sure is the Supra will it's Not painted yet bud, and I want to make a few amendments to the setup. Oh and it needs mapping too. Johnny and I hopefully will be getting Ryan up end of may to get stuck into both cars.

Jurgen, the car is simply stunning. Can't say anything more than that!

Well done. :thumbs:

thanks tony

Tbh I wasn't really sure about the yello and green engine parts when you were building it, but you've turned what's normally a very dull engine bay into something special :cool:

it looks awesome in real life just like my mates pic (just my photo skills are pants)

Opinions so far -

well i have done my 1000 miles engine running in and also done 4 oil changes.

the weather has been very hot these last few days and my GTR water temp sits at 70 degrees and oil at 75-80.

so the engine cooling is very good on this car.

people are asking me - so whats it like driving with a stroker kit , big turbos, big cams etc etc..

you will be pleasently surprised the car drives like a stock car with an exhaust system.

the above was very important to me, as i did not want to have a car that was a ball ache to drive and would Piss my neigbours off..

GTC titan is by no means a quite system but its not an off putting loud..

once i do my Gearbox mods ( i have been told it might be a bit more noisy in that department)..

i have took my son to nursery school, also been to the shops and even took my mother out in it..

its been nice driving it about again and the car has not missed a beat, starts first time and idles like stock..

whats next -

time to uprate my injectors and my fuel pump system (hopefully this week).

then GTC/thistle to dial some low boost for me..

once we reach that its time to uprate the box and diffs.:D

• 2 weeks later...