JM-Imports 850BHP Jun 4.0 Stroker R35 GTR Project + Greddy TD06-20G Twin Turbos

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My new JUN 4.0 Engine arrived today.

i would like to say a massive THANKS to Mr Junichi from JUN AUTO Mechanics for dealing with the failure and not once pointed fingers at us or mapping or any parts.

they found the weakness with their design/parts and with no hesitation proceed to build my new JUN R1 engine at THEIR COST.

my COST was only to remove the engine out and refit.( i will do this myself)

i dont need to go into too much detail about JUN AUTO as am sure everyone knows their engineering is second to none. (they design and supply R35 parts).

with out JUN being so proffesional with supplying me this new engine then my DREAM of owning a seriously powerfull R35 GTR was gone.

cant thank them enough and something that is not normally seen in the tuning world specially 1000bhp engines.

not only my engine has been replaced but also numeorus others, so they 100% stand by what they design and make.

this is the site if anybody wants anything.

http://junauto.co.jp/

PART 3 begins (third time lucky)

progress pics will come as i go along

My new JUN 4.0 Engine arrived today.

i would like to say a massive THANKS to Mr Junichi from JUN AUTO Mechanics for dealing with the failure and not once pointed fingers at us or mapping or any parts.

they found the weakness with their design/parts and with no hesitation proceed to build my new JUN R1 engine at THEIR COST.

my COST was only to remove the engine out and refit.( i will do this myself)

i dont need to go into too much detail about JUN AUTO as am sure everyone knows their engineering is second to none. (they design and supply R35 parts).

with out JUN being so proffesional with supplying me this new engine then my DREAM of owning a seriously powerfull R35 GTR was gone.

cant thank them enough and something that is not normally seen in the tuning world specially 1000bhp engines.

not only my engine has been replaced but also numeorus others, so they 100% stand by what they design and make.

this is the site if anybody wants anything.

http://junauto.co.jp/

PART 3 begins (third time lucky)

progress pics will come as i go along

Good luck mate! Engine and car are looking good... well, apart from the poor comparison to the beater parked next to it ;)

Will you be going Syvecs with the new engine, or stocking with the current management? (Cobb?) sounds like Ryan's working wonders with the R35 now.
we know ryan is the man to map the cars, but syvecs is very new on this system so i belive he is testing it and it will be something to consider in future if he can get it working,.

i hope he can, but haltech and HKS have encountered numeorus issues with the R35.

Hope you are feeling a lot better now Jurgen, and your eye is recovering well. The medicine in the crate should help ;) Glad it's all coming together again for you. Now, modest boost, modest timing and enjoy it!!! ;)
thats it mate,low boost...

ref eye it certainly feels better but i will most likely need a corneal graft to recover sight in that eye.