The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JM-Imports 850BHP Jun 4.0 Stroker R35 GTR Project + Greddy TD06-20G Twin Turbos

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry been away , slight delay but engine is shipped out 3rd october to me JUN have said this engine is 1.5 stronger than other one and has new stronger conrods etc etc..

the eye is in no pain and now almost look normal unless close up..

sadly i still have very little vision with it at present only very slight and very blurry, but i have adapted to using one eye and i am carrying out everyday tasks as normal..

i have to wait 12 months or so before doctors issue any other treatment,.

well am going to cheer myself up a little - so i had a really bad summer 2011 Engine in My R35 going, lost vision in my right eye and missed 1 weeks holiday abroad with my son and missus.

but my new engine arrives very shortly.

so back to the what it looked like - some nice pics i found on the net (so to refresh everyones memory on it) btw it also now has a nice bonnet from GTC on it since those pics.

NEW MODS

- Am currently waiting on some improved greddy manifolds CAST as opposed to stainless

- Willall Fuel Surge tanks and lines

- SPE billet wheels for my Greddys (faster spooling)

- Race Pads all round

- New 102mm GTC Exhaust

- AEM AFR gauge

Most importantly is to get my vision restored otherwise i wont be able to drive this car properly ;-(

Forget the damned car, my only thoughts are with your health. I for one wish you all the very best for a full return to full vision and the no doubt reduction in stress that will bring. I wish you all the best with the new engine, but reduce the stress and concentrate on relaxing and giving your all to a full recovery with minimal additional pressures. Sell the bloody thing and have a good holiday with your family :)

Forget the damned car, my only thoughts are with your health. I for one wish you all the very best for a full return to full vision and the no doubt reduction in stress that will bring. I wish you all the best with the new engine, but reduce the stress and concentrate on relaxing and giving your all to a full recovery with minimal additional pressures. Sell the bloody thing and have a good holiday with your family :)

Couldn't have put it any better ( apart from the "sell" part ;)).... All the best :)

Car looks stunning mate..

had a nice week away to egypt recently, but my engine back in car (i guess its nearly winter so we will just take our time to refit it etc) like you said its no rush now.

Car looks great fella. I hope the problem with your vision is sorted soon as you really haven't had the best of luck. I agree with Chris though that it's best to concentrate on your health, and I'm sure the car will come good as you have a good team around you :)

Where did you go in Egypt by the way? I'm just curious as I got back from there last week.

Car looks great fella. I hope the problem with your vision is sorted soon as you really haven't had the best of luck. I agree with Chris though that it's best to concentrate on your health, and I'm sure the car will come good as you have a good team around you :)

Where did you go in Egypt by the way? I'm just curious as I got back from there last week.

i want to sharm for 1 week mate, red village sea hotel..

weather was fantastic every day.

They are so complicated they get written off after fairly innocuous looking front end shunts, I am afraid. Plus parts are so dear that breaking an older blown or damaged one often makes good financial sense.

I've heard claims like this before but I always thought they were just chinese whispers. Really put me off buying a GTR now :D

Just price up the stuff just beyond the flimsy front bumper that gets destroyed, and the activation stuff for pedestrian impact protection that goes off in anything more than a car park nudge. That's what the loss assessor will be doing :) They are fine so long as you don't hit anything, or anything hits you front end on :) Don't worry, Jurgen has bits ;)