The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BHP figures since owning a Supra

johnd-mkiv

Since becoming a Supra owner and being on this forum, BHP figures just dont shock me any more. People talking in amazement about there cars being 200bhp looking to get 300 an how fast they are, I used to want 300bhp and said I would be happy with that but after owning a 600bhp single I cant help but sit back an think if only you knew.

The Veyron 1000bhp every ones shocked yet supras (and other cars) have reached it with ease for years. I was reading JamiePs and Supradibbs posts last night, only today it hit me 850 and 900bhp :blink: some great builds on at the moment with some mental bhp figures being produced :cool:

Bit of a random post by me just wondering if im alone in this :D

I know what your saying when it comes to veyrons, but they have been all over the media unlike our supes....just becuase they come from the factory like that and took 5 years to build to make that power etc etc...if only people really knew what you could do with a 17 year old engine and spend way less that 1 million to get 1000bhp....

Good post. Bhp figures just dot seem relative anymore. Its like the jap scene (supras especially) are in a world of their own.

Even on here 500bhp was most peoples goal a few years ago, now the grande framages amongst us are doubling up on that.

So much potential.....Good times indeed. :)

I know what you mean, when i first built mine 5yrs odd ago i was well happy with my figures. Now i'm used to it and all these awesome builds are going on producing some spectacular figures and I just want more! What will it be like in another 5 yrs lol.