The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Silver N/A Auto

jk136

Hi guys,

After weeks of toying with the idea, I’ve decided to part with the Supra after a year and a half of fantastic ownership.

The only car I’ve ever kept longer than the Supe was my DC5 Integra.

Anyways Ill do my best to give a fair and accurate description of the car….Im sure Ill miss something though!

I bought the car late 2008 from another club member (Ch7ru) after being helped along by Russ (The Raven) and eventually made the trek up to buy the car.

The car itself is great, cannot fault one thing mechanically or electrically, but there is a few little rust patches now starting to appear on the boot lid and edge of one door and the paint has faded slightly on the roof (pics can be send on request).

I use this as my daily runner, so its maintained to a high standard as I need its use all the time!

So now some info:

1994 Import (L reg)

154497 km = 96500 miles

Converted to MPH on the speedo but still limited to 112mph (so not been thrashed)

Silver N/A Auto

18inch ADR wheels – 235/40/18 front and 265/35/18 rears

HKS Silent Hi-Power Exhaust (Second Cat removed and still passes MOT)

Bilstein Yellow front shocks – stock TT rears (Sits really nice on them with the wheels)

Facelift front indicators and clear side repeaters

New Tyres (Not great ones to be honest) within the last 6 months

New rear pads fitted recently from Whifbitz

Had front bumper painted last year

New Cat 1 Alarm and Immobiliser fitted in the winter just gone.

Was dyno’d last summer (along with the Ravens) and made a very healthy and respectable 220bhp (printout to prove)

Even though its 16 years old…not bad at all – and it was a sweltering hot day!

It also has about 9 months MOT and approx 3 months TAX.

This has got to be one of a few stock looking cars except the wheels which could potentially be used as a project for a TT lump or even just a run about…

I also visited Suprapod last year and more recently the Bluewater meet in March and a lot of people were impressed with the look and condition of the car.

Some pictures for you: (it shows the car with the orange blobs and long number plate - these are now changed to facelift indicators and a square plate)

The price is £3350, but I am open to offers (sensible ones)

This is a great looking car, mechanically and electrically sound – just needs a little TLC around the edges and would make an ideal base car for a project.

Any viewings/inspections welcome (I'm in Kent)

If you would like to call me, PM me and Ill send you my number.

Thanks

John

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.