The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Twin Turbo GZ

VIL

Bargain TT For Sale….read on!!

It’s very sad for me but after 7 years together its time to finally put my Supra up for sale!!!

It’s a 1993 Twin Turbo GZ Auto in Silver (JSpec)

Usual GZ Spec including:

Leather seats/steering wheel/gear shift

Power steering

ABS

Traction control

Cruise control

Electric drivers seat

Driver airbag

Electric/heated mirrors

Air/Climate control

Active front spoiler

Added Bits:

Koni adjustable front suspension

HKS induction kit (in good condition and filter regularly cleaned)

Cat back stainless steel exhaust – hand built on the car by BlueFlame (has a lovely deep sound to it)

Panasonic head unit with 6 disc multi-changer & sub amp (sub not included)

Kosei 17” alloys with good tyres

Private plate included – worth about £500

CAT1 Meta alarm/immobilizer (with certificate)

New 12 month MOT till 14th April 2011 (which it passed with NO advisories) and Tax till July 2010.

The car has done 143,000 miles and comes with a folder full of history including service work, parts purchased, MOTs etc. (note, had cam belt, tensioner and s-belt changed at 135,000). Had recent oil/filter change.

Now the Bad Bit!

THE POWER STEERING PUMP HAS JUST FAILED and needs to be replaced/refurbished. To be honest I did look to get this done before putting it up for sale but the other (used) pump I got was also knackered. Therefore the car is currently not drivable and needs to be collected by trailer (price discounted accordingly).

Whilst this is not a massive or expensive job to sort out, I have simply run out of time to get it fixed due to work pressures.

Other Bits:

There are a few marks on the interior, such as wear on the leather steering wheel and a bit of rub on the drivers seat from getting in and out the car but nothing you would not expect. (see photos in garage)

Bodywork is good, very tidy for its age.

It puffs a bit of smoke on start-up and uses a bit of oil but has been exactly the same since I bought it 7 years ago.

Just recently the air con has stopped working. I think it needs a leak check/re-gas as it was fine only a few weeks ago.

Price:

As there are a couple of bits for the new owner to sort out (and the car needs collecting) I am very realistic on the price so putting it up for offers around £4000!!! This is a great price for a Twin Turbo (of this condition) and with the PAS sorted its probably worth closer to £5k +. Due to my personal circumstances this is a genuine chance for you to get a quality TT at bargain basement money!!!

Important, I won’t hold the car for buyers over the phone or over PM without deposit so it will go to the first person who covers the sale with a deposit or turns up to do the deal! Car is based in Reading. (please remember the car needs collecting on a trailer as its not drivable due to the PAS failure).

If you are interested or want to know more please PM me.

Final note, in the 7 years I have had the car it has been a pleasure to own. Its had an easy life as I am not hard on my cars and has been well cared for. This is a really nice TT Supra at a bargain price and I will be very sad to see it go.

Check out my garage for more photos…… http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/member.php?u=4936

Bump...

Cant believe no one has snapped my arm off yet?

Seriously where can you get a good quality Supra Twin Turbo less than 4K?

Come on guys...a few hundred quid spent on fixing the PAS and you have a bargain! If I had more time I would get it done myself but I am now working away and cant get the time to replace the pump.

Take advantage of my situation and make me an offer!!!

i think the miles are putting people off

Mileage is not such an issue on these if it's been serviced, which it has. I'd say its the fact it can't be driven. Buying a car you can't drive before hand would put a lot of people off.

I say fix the PAS (even if you have to pay someone to do it) and put it up for the 5k its worth.;)

Good luck with the sale.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.