The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra 1st UK owner/MR2 ??Any Interest ?????

Guest vsup93

Guest vsup93

Hey All,

I have here for sale my pride and joy and them some (read on you will see what i mean).

Supra:

I am the first UK owner of this lovely 1993 N/A Auto with only 57,500 miles. When I got this in 2007, it only had 45,000 on the clock.12, 500 in three years is not bad. The engine is pretty standard but very clean and the first thing i had done to it was the belt.

- Veilside front bumper,bomex side skirts etc

- 17" voltex alloys

- Life time guarantee tints

- Custom built power flow exhaust

- Full alarm with Remote start with window closure

- Tein suspension

- Blitz steering wheel

- Police lights (well strobes)

- Air-con, power steering etc

- It also comes with a 'Parrot' installed but the sound system was a gift, so that won’t be going.

Bad Bits-

I rolled into a high curb in the city and cracked the front bumper then fixed it myself. It came out ok but the paint job wasn't the best. There are also other scratches and a really small dent on the right door but that’s it .Mechanically, the car is perfect and starts every time, no smoke or any type of noise of any sort.

So this is the other bit i was talking about.

MR2 2.0 GT.

This stunning car only has 67,000 miles on the clock, manual with 19" OZ alloys in blue. Now this car was registered CAT C (not my accident) but I bought it anyway cause it is a dream. When i got the car i was made redundant 3 weeks later so all i did with it was change the back shock absorbers and brakes pads. The front's are Cusco adjustable .I am currently having the brakes looked over as the car has been sitting for some months. All in the entire car looks great and drives well.

I wasn't intending of ever selling my toys but additions to the family forces sale. I also have a BMW 1999 E46 with 95,000 miles on the clock with an auto box, but i don't think this will interest anyone here.

So guys, make me an offer for the Supra/MR2 within reason and you can have the lot.

Regards

Vsup93

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.