The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT 8000£ budget

weskereric

i told you that mine is for sale :)

41,000 miles, RZ-S VVTi tiptronic, 98 reg, full leather, completely stock (factory fitted skirts and rear spats, spoilerless, stock 17's), imported by JIC in 2002 with only 7,500 miles on the clock. The only problem is that it is Quicksilver :). I will also consider a part exchange for a much cheaper car as I am looking to clear at least £6k in cash to invest in a new business. For sale thread will be put up later next week.

I'm expected a car with less miles for that kind of money (so probably an import and not a UK one) and I forgot to say I'll prefer a colour not being grey or red but get me in touch anyway.

miles can be sorted - there are people that can set it to whatever you want it to be.....

If i were you, dont buy or fall in love with the first one you see, 8k is a very good budget to get a nice clean and tuned up supe, if i had that kind of money, id be contacting jurgen ;) hes the supra importer round here and has sold lots of hot supras!

if you want a uk supra, which french peeps usually do, hold out for a bit and one should pop up over the next few months, might be slightly over 8k tho;)

Kevin

I'm looking for a TT supra, it could be manual, auto, tiptronic, import or UK with a budget of 8000£.

Cash is ready so let me know what you have :p

Im not sure what your after but i just put my TT supra up for sale today, check it out on the link below and also check out my garage pictures, its also well under your budget;)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=216648

cheers.

m.

Guest mani230286
I'm looking for a TT supra, it could be manual, auto, tiptronic, import or UK with a budget of 8000£.

you can have mine for 8K

Guest mani230286

you can have mine for 8k eric.

Cheerz

mani

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.