The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coil packs

penguin

Found a full set of coil packs for a twin turbo supra (jspec - will work on UK) I know one of the packs is faulty but the other two were working when I took them out .. They have been in the garage for a number of years and therefore I can't test em... Sold as untested- £80???

So how many aren't working? You haven't worded it if you know what I mean.

1 is faulty, 2 are fine?

Is that 1 set of 2 that are faulty or 1 set of one? What about the other 2? Is it 2 sets of 2 that are fine or just 2? What about the other 3?

How many working coilpacks are there?

Is it a set of 3 then? Not a set of 6?

When you say they are in pairs, they are only attached to brackets. If you took them off the brackets you would have 6.

Out of the 6 how many work? 4 or 5?

The supra has 6 coil packs. They are held on brackets in pairs. The coil packs are not paired, there is 1 coil pack per cylinder.

You can see a full set of aftermarket ones here...

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6030/dsc2266u.jpg

Dude you're confusing me. The supra has three pairs of coil packs - I have three pairs of coil pack of which 2 pairs are working and 1 is not... Does that make sense?

Yes. Makes sense if they are from a vvti car. Are you open to offers on the two working ones?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.