The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 vvti white twin turbo

Guest mani230286

Guest mani230286
Pics??;)

lol i been thru this b4.... im to thick to upload them.... im just e-mailing them now.... let me know your e-mail add and i'll e-mail them to you mate....

lol i been thru this b4.... im to thick to upload them.... im just e-mailing them now.... let me know your e-mail add and i'll e-mail them to you mate....

If you e-mail them to me. I'll post them up for you..!! (Unless I like and want to buy the car and then I'll keep the details to myself.......:D)

Pm'd with e-mail address..!!

H.

Guest mani230286
If you e-mail them to me. I'll post them up for you..!! (Unless I like and want to buy the car and then I'll keep the details to myself.......:D)

Pm'd with e-mail address..!!

H.

thanks mate i realy appreciate this... iv sent you the pics now mate...

thanks

mani

Guest mani230286
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mani230286

Stunning mint condition supra in white. Absolutely mint inside and out with very low mileage at only 44,500 with BIMTA certificate (only genuine way of verifying mileage which was one of the reasons i bought this one over others).

VVTI twin turbo engine which is very responsive and powerful and drives as new with paddle shift style gear change (auto/ trip-tronic)

Have recently put on black deep dish alloy wheels which are unmarked with brand new tyres and car has hks adjustable suspension all round.

Has had a new timing belt, water pump, platinum tip spark plugs, oil filter, fuel filter and has been professionaly undersealed (with receipts for proof of work).

10 month mot and 6 months tax.

please ring or e-mail for any further details and I have lots more photo's so please ask.

P.S again looks as if its just come out of the showroom and have service history and certificates to prove mileage.

call mani on 07877149567 or 0116 2763156

[email protected]

P.S CHEAPEST AND LOWEST MILEAGE VVTI SUPRA FOR SALE... (WHEN I PUT THIS UP).

£9000 ovno

Reduced down to £8500.00

P.s Im looking for a 6 speed twin turbo manual and so will part ex this against that (as in money your way) but nothing with to much mileage.... or if you know anyone with an evo 6/7/8 who wants a supra i'll consider part ex with them aswell...

thanks

VVTi

Adjusts the intake cam timing. This gives significantly more low end torque, and helps the larger turbo'd car spool earlier.

VVTi

Adjusts the intake cam timing. This gives significantly more low end torque, and helps the larger turbo'd car spool earlier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mani230286

Stunning mint condition supra in white. Absolutely mint inside and out with very low mileage at only 44,500 with BIMTA certificate (only genuine way of verifying mileage which was one of the reasons i bought this one over others).

VVTI twin turbo engine which is very responsive and powerful and drives as new with paddle shift style gear change (auto/ trip-tronic)

Have recently put on black deep dish alloy wheels which are unmarked with brand new tyres and car has hks adjustable suspension all round.

Has had a new timing belt, water pump, platinum tip spark plugs, oil filter, fuel filter and has been professionaly undersealed (with receipts for proof of work).

10 month mot and 6 months tax.

please ring or e-mail for any further details and I have lots more photo's so please ask.

P.S again looks as if its just come out of the showroom and have service history and certificates to prove mileage.

call mani on 07877149567 or 0116 2763156

[email protected]

P.S CHEAPEST AND LOWEST MILEAGE VVTI SUPRA FOR SALE... (WHEN I PUT THIS UP).

£9000 ovno

Reduced down to £8500.00

P.s Im looking for a 6 speed twin turbo manual and so will part ex this against that (as in money your way) but nothing with to much mileage.... or will part ex with a vx220 turbo or n/a if you know anyone who wants to sell one....

cheerz guys

VVTi

VVTi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.