The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A few rare goodies for sale!

SUNNY TT

I have a few goodies for sale, most are getting rare but unfortunately they must all go:(

I am gutted as it took a long time to collect and fit all these parts, but a change in circumstances forces sale. Please no silly offers as will rather keep the items than let them go for stupid money.

Please note that delivery will be on top of all prices listed. Thanks for looking.

Chris Wilson revavled German Bilstein shocks with Eibach pro springs. Done only 200 miles. SOLD

Chris Wilson Intercooler. Again, done 200 miles. £SOLD

HKS intercooler pipes for standard SMIC (polished not chrome finish). £SOLD

Genuine toyota coil packs, done around 100 miles. SOLD

Rear top spoiler (Genuine Toyota). I havent got the original screws to attach it to the car but have ones with the correct thread which can be cut to size (I didnt bother cutting them). £SOLD

Blitz nur spec R exhaust (cat back). Will fit NA or TT cars. There are marks on it where I have scraped a few sleeping policemen but when fitted cannot be seen. I have got the baffle for it somewhere but cannot find it at the moment. When I do I will forward it on. SOLD

Genuine OEM side skirts (plastic)in 199 silver. No damage. The second pic is the only bad part on the paintwork side and TBH i didnt even notice it until I took these of the car. SOLD

Genuine OEM Spats (plastic) in 199 silver. Were sprayed but never fitted to my car. SOLD

HKS SSQV BOV supra specific kit. English instructions £SOLD

Seems like you will be keeping this stuff bud.

I can get new coilpacks from MrT for £76 iirc, I can also get the HKS SSQV 2, new, for £155 delivered. Window spoilers go for £100-£120 delivered WITH the screws.

I feel your pain if you have paid over the odds for these parts to begin with.

Hi all,

Sorry but I am not sure wot all these items are worth second hand. Things like the coil packs and HKS SSQV i bought a while back but never fitted until recently, but if I knew they are a lot less brand new today I would have not put these prices up.

I feel a little embarassed now!

I am open to sensible offers on all items and only want what they are actually worth.

Hi all,

Sorry but I am not sure wot all these items are worth second hand. Things like the coil packs and HKS SSQV i bought a while back but never fitted until recently, but if I knew they are a lot less brand new today I would have not put these prices up.

I am open to sensible offers on all items and only want what they are actually worth.

You have PM regarding the skirts, buddy await your reply.

I wouldn't be, you put them up and actually put a price which can be worked on, a fair number usually just go 'offers' and then get upset when they get silly low offers. :)

I wouldn't be, you put them up and actually put a price which can be worked on, a fair number usually just go 'offers' and then get upset when they get silly low offers. :)

I agree, plus it is a well thought out For sale thread. Pictures and price's. Very rare.

Good luck with your sale. :)

Chris Wilson Intercooler. Again, done 200 miles. £SOLD

Genuine toyota coil packs, done around 100 miles. SOLD

Splendid :trophy:

PM'd you ref. phone number and address for collection mate. Ideal time would be this evening if that works for you :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.