The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra na auto/bmw 328i

Guest lord burns

Guest lord burns

i have had my supra for a few months now witch is n/a auto and now i find it to slow i would like a tt so would any one be intrested in my supra and a bmw e36 328i swap for a tt or even swap my bmw for a tt convirson kit for my supra the bmw has got tax and mot till august its a m reg coupe in silver with black leather new tyres all round new brakes on the front and it is very clean car goes very well will get some pics up soon cheers

i have had my supra for a few months now witch is n/a auto and now i find it to slow i would like a tt so would any one be intrested in my supra and a bmw e36 328i swap for a tt or even swap my bmw for a tt convirson kit for my supra the bmw has got tax and mot till august its a m reg coupe in silver with black leather new tyres all round new brakes on the front and it is very clean car goes very well will get some pics up soon cheers

... and breathe....

:)

Guest lord burns

ok thanx for that you lot i just want to swap my [supra and bmw] for a twin turbo supra or the bmw for a twin turbo convirson kit :tongue:

ok thanx for that you lot i just want to swap my [supra and bmw] for a twin turbo supra or the bmw for a twin turbo convirson kit :tongue:

Relax man, it's just a bit of light-hearted banter. :)

The more details you give and the easier your ad is to read, the better your chances of getting a swap.

Guest lord burns

i know and sorry if i sound rude it wasnt ment to sound like that sounded funny in my head anyway i need some help i fitted a delimiter and speedo converter to my supra and now the speedo has stopped working any ideas anyone

i know and sorry if i sound rude it wasnt ment to sound like that sounded funny in my head anyway i need some help i fitted a delimiter and speedo converter to my supra and now the speedo has stopped working any ideas anyone

Sell both cars, and buy a keyboard with some punctuation buttons! :p

You're better off starting a new thread with your speedo problem than hijacking this one. I guess the converter may be wired up wrongly, but I can't give any more details than that.

Guest lord burns

here is some info on the bmw it is a e36 328i se it has done 140k miles full black leather 17" alloys with new tyres all round its got a cone filter. new front brakes pads and discs just given it a small service new cd player just had two new rear arches put in. it is taxed til sep and moted til august it has no history he didnt give it to me before he left the country just the log book and mot slip cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.