The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Liverpool - Champions!!!

J4CK50N

Yo Jake!

Chill out on the Mancs!

I was referring to the glory hunting Man Utd 'supporters', you know the ones - they mostly live south of Watford but some are even in Geordieland.

I've just had a look on alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united and greatly enjoyed the halftime posts from the Man Utd fans who were gloating at Liverpool's poor performance.

For example :

Subject: You're a fucking embarrassment to the English game

And it's a crying fucking shame.

3-0

We want 10.

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

--

Utd and proud of it.

:swear: manc fuckin wankin bastardly cunt!!!!!!! patriotism for ya! i was made up when Man U won it in 99 only to get that sort of shite the next day! no doubt there'll be a few twatty liverpool fans goin on the Man U boards gloatin etc :rolleyes: BUT this is OUR night and it's got fuck all to do with Man U really so they're fans should be happy that a premiership club has pulled off a miracle!

Shaun McCann step forward, you are officially a cunt!!

oh my....

But most importantly. I want them to DESTROY LIVERPOOL... they have a great coach, I like him, but the players are just A BUNCH OF OVERRATED LOSERS, JUST LIKE THE ARSENAL, DAMN YOU ONE THOUSAND TIMES, ARSENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

''''MANCHESTER UNITED Greatness is Forever''''

I had better not EVER hear how much of a diver Ruud is from a Liverpool fan again, after what Gerrard did to "earn" their third goal! That was disgraceful! There was no tangling of boots. Stevie G dove plain and simple.