The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra for sale

dmx75

Hi Guys, i have a Twin Turbo Supra for sale, its a manuel, 94 model, silver, 106725km, lowerd suspension, 17inch Oz split rims, HKS dumpvalve, Gizzmo Boost controller. The boost controller an dump valve are the only things i have put on it, the suspension was done in japan. Im the 1st to own the car in UK an bought it in Aug 2006.

The bad bits............theres a slight crease on the roof where somebody walked over the car thinking it was funny till i got hold of him, which has started to rust, theres bits an bobs that need touching up on the paint work, but nothing serious, will show pics where it needs the work. The wheels need refurb which is around £50 a wheel, an the front bumper could do with replacing as it had a splitter on the front, but because of the speed bumps in UK an how low the car is, it got cracked an had to come off!! unfortunately where i live the car has been broken into about 4 times, an the trim on both the doors needs replacing, which is 1 of the main reasons im selling it, its beginning to be a burdon having the car, but i will be very sad to see it go.

The engine is in excellent condition, has never let me down, and i use it all year round! its had a new clutch put in a year ago, an the car is serviced regular, which is done by a friend who works for Toyota. As i said i will put some pics on very soon to show the bits that need doing an the general car. The car is up for sale at £6500 ovno! i know it has some bits that need doing to it, but its nothing major and can be sorted quite easily.

Hope someone is interested.

Thanx.

Shane

lol, yeah you could say that.....yours it nice by the way...just had a look. Dont think i will get another Supra though, not where im living anyway, to many idiots that dont like ppl to have nice things...:(

on the 1st night??? i have had mine broken into 6 times, sick of repairing it!!! im never getting a sports car again. I got the Supra cos was going to Build it up bit by bit, but kept spending money on getting it repaired, an thats why its up for sale now! an is it to cheap then to sell? was going to put it up for about £7,500, but thought with the bits needing doing to it it wouldnt sell. Its going to kill me when it goes, worked my butt of to get it.:(

on the 1st night??? i have had mine broken into 6 times, sick of repairing it!!! im never getting a sports car again. I got the Supra cos was going to Build it up bit by bit, but kept spending money on getting it repaired, an thats why its up for sale now! an is it to cheap then to sell? was going to put it up for about £7,500, but thought with the bits needing doing to it it wouldnt sell. Its going to kill me when it goes, worked my butt of to get it.:(

I don't think it's worth 7.5, i sold this for 8k, and i got a message from the new owner said he can't find any bad points after a few weeks:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=208468

Didn't you mention 6.5k in your first post earlier? I think that is still high for the condition as you are looking at £2k repair on that car mate. I have been thinking about it but you are a bit far for me to come to check it out. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.