The mkiv Supra Owners Club

World Superbikes

Swampy442

Anyone watch this today? Just catching race 2, 8 bikes fighting for the lead with 4 laps to go, 4 brits in the top 5, brilliant racing :)

Yip it was a great watch! I enjoyed it inbetween helping my ex pack her stuff haha Good to see Brits 1st 2nd and 3rd on the podium!

Camier has done well for himself.... I knew him when he was in the BSB, my mate owned Team Ekerold.... they won there first season with him.....

The Team sadly couldn't afford to go World and ceased to exist about 18 months ago....

Assen always seems to produce good races.

The 2008 Supersport at Assen is easily the best bike race I have seen. Ever.

The top 13 riders finished within 5 seconds of eachother. It was clean, wheel-to-wheel racing the whole race, frequently with 3 or more bikes abreast on the track.

Great result for Johnny Rea. Some great passes there. But what is Foggy thinking when he said that Toseland left him a 'fair bit of room' when Rea passed him in the first race - he was almost on the grass! The other people in the studio pointed out it was a great pass and Foggy says, 'Well that's his job'. I guess it isn't JTs job to NOT get passed then? (Sorry - I think Foggy's a kn0b!)

Fingers crossed the Brit boys can keep this for going. Hoping Camier does better next time too.

:thumbs: