The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 Twin Turbo 6spd Manual J-spec

danfiftyfour

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate, I really dont think I'm asking to much, Maybe I am, People need to let me know if I am and I'll drop the price to reflect what there worth. I think I'm being reasonable but Claire's making me think I'm way off the mark. Her car must of bein close to the the duluck from what i can gather. lol

Thanks mate, I really dont think I'm asking to much, Maybe I am, People need to let me know if I am and I'll drop the price to reflect what there worth. I think I'm being reasonable but Claire's making me think I'm way off the mark. Her car must of bein close to the the duluck from what i can gather. lol

i shouldn't of bothered saying anything so :innocent: . Good luck with the sale now

• 1 month later...

Your right mate and thats exactly what the guy who bought my car said, My cars worth 3 times more in Germany because we're spoiled for choice here, The markets flooded. The only good point I can take is at least I'll never have to watch another f***** drive my supra past me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.