The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black manual NA 86k miles

mitchell

I have a stock black manual N/A...

Nice stuff. Hope it goes well. Rare gives off the wrong impression to most people though.

Surely people flicking through the classifieds can decide whether a car is "rare" or not. I would also argue that finding a well looked after Supra is quite rare in itself, I looked at a number of dogs before I decided on mine......;) They were ALL described as good condition......I suppose it's down to personal opinion in the end.

H.

Jeez - wish I'd never put it now! I specifically wanted a black supe and didnt see the point in getting an auto. It took me months to find one and ive always thought that there are more autos than manuals, and black isnt the most "regular" colour. I too have seen a lot of dogs hence me thinking its pretty rare. Maybe its not rare....imagine if i was selling a silver auto and said it was rare.....man id be murdered by by fellow Supra owners. Thanks for those who put positive comments and I apologise if I hinted that the car was a little special!

I'm not saying it isn't rare. I'm saying that other people might not think it's rare because they take things the wrong way and don't consider the little factors.

Well looked after black manual supras are rare, N/A and TT.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.