The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's the best mobile on the market?

supra_aero

?? I really don't want to go down the "iphone" route unless it really is heads and shoulders above the rest. Want something a bit different from follow the sheep crowd.

Budget is not really an issue as planning on a contract where I'll spend alot per month.

Any suggestions? *with review links would be useful.

Am hearing HTC legend is best phone at the moment?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got a Desire and it is definitely the tits. It seems to be getting the best reviews from what I've read.

I think all networks are doing it. I got it on 3 and my house mate on Orange and someone at work on Vodafone.

thx

Do iphone apps work on a desire? Sorry new to all this. I am really out of date when it comes to phones.

Don't think that will work over here (CDMA).

It's incredible, of course it will.

But it's essentially a desire with an 8mp camera that still isn't that great so I'll wind back and join the masses suggesting the HTC Desire. If the headphone jack on mine was slightly bigger I'd make love to it*, it's that awesome.

*this is a lie for dramatic effect

ok thanks, will stick to my desire then :)

Though I do love that name HTC incredible. Would love to say that at a bar to a girl. :lol: How sad am I? :p

The next one will either be the Jovi, Wildfire, Zeal or Festi apparently, they are asking the public to pick.

Get the desire and a hefty SD card and you'll be happy enough.

The incredible also has 802.11n wifi and an 8gb internal disk I believe, but they weren't really deal breakers for me. Of course you could get the new iPhone when that comes out.

You could wait forever to get the 'best' phone because there'll always be a new one 'coming soon' that will beat whatever's out.

You'll be happy with the Desire :)