The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats the worse physical pain you have had?

Blackie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It hurt a bit when I came off my motorbike this morning!! Definately not the worst pain I've ever felt though. I reckon the worst ever was probably when I put my hand flat on a metal grid that had just been taken off of a bonfire, never forget that one.

I've had a few broken limbs & op's in my time , hernia's / double hernia's that had to be re done cos it went again, and stapled my groin so tight i cudn't cough/sneeze or my lower guts were going to explode ! Skin cancer op wasn't to pleasent either, when they stick a 6" needle down the bridge of your nose :cry: lol

BUT THE WORST PAIN WAS KIDNEY / GALL STONES !!!!

Unbelievable pain, the nurse said it was the male version of giving birth !! (how she knew this i don't know :search:), but believe me, it was f##king painfull :faint:

I once pulled out a catheter from my own willy whilst under the influence of drugs (medical not recreational). I remember thinking "how long does this bloody tube go" just before I fainted and smashed my nose on the hospital bed.

Funnily enough when I woke, i couldn't feel much pain from my nose, just the other end.

I once pulled out a catheter from my own willy whilst under the influence of drugs (medical not recreational). I remember thinking "how long does this bloody tube go" just before I fainted and smashed my nose on the hospital bed.

Funnily enough when I woke, i couldn't feel much pain from my nose, just the other end.

:rlol:

I've been shot in the ankle, stabbed in the stomach and stabbed in the leg. Nothing comes even close to the pain I had when I tore the ligaments in my ankle though.

I had a makeshift basketball stand, made from a few heavy blocks of timber. Jumped up to dunk it and landed on the edge of the block. My leg went down but my foot stayed in place. Twisted my ankle side on >90 degrees, I can't be sure of the exact angle but I saw the sole of my shoe. Swelled up so much the circulation was cut off in my foot and I couldn't take the trainer off due to the pain. Hopped to my neighbours, each hop like my leg being chopped off, and he kindly took me to A&E. Everyone thought my ankle was broken, turned out I had just did the ligaments in VERY badly. Doctors said a break would be far less painful and far less complicated... typical. I was on crutches for 6 weeks.

I was 16 when this happened, I still feel it on my ankle to this day. It isn't sore, I just know it is there.

The worst I think was having two metal pins put into my right hand after breaking it(

Metacarpal fractures eh, I wonder if you sustained the breaks the same way I did. ;) The worst pain I've experienced to date has to be breaking my back. Second to that has to be having molar teeth pulled with anaesthetic that didn't work.

I've been stabbed in the side which was a tad painful, but that was nothing compared to the pain of a corneal ulcer (ulcer on the eye), it was like someone sticking a knife through my eye into my brain and twisting it just for fun.

I had a offroad bike accident, broke 3 bottom ribs on my left hand side and ruptured my kidney, in the end had to have an operation to repair the small tear in my kidney, and about 4weeks later had to have my second lowest rib removed as it would not heal

Crushed cartilidge and torn ligaments in my left knee following motoX accident. Made the mistake of getting back on the bike to finish the race. Went to the hospital the next day because I couldn't keep food down with the pain.

A plate and four screws in my right hand following a heated exchange of words with my then girlfriend. She punched me in the face and I punched the wall beside hers. I'm all for equality now.

But I think the crowning glory was my double torsion. Imagine the scene, 11 years old, beautiful summer's day spent emulating Evel Kneivel (sp) on your BMX. Evening arrives and everybody plonks down in front of the telly. Except somethings not quite right.

You dont remember landing hard or awkardly, so why are your plums really not happy plums?? You get up, go to the toilet to take a look and wish you hadn't. Your scrotum is now grotesquely swollen and similar to a red grape in colour. And guess what, over the next two hours it gets worse. Finally you arrive in casualty where the doc takes one look at you and says surgery is required, but after a 6 hour fast. Nice.

Turns out physical activity isn't always good for you. Love your nuts, you never know when you might lose them. I very nearly did!

I had osteomyelitis as a kid, which is a pathological disease that affects your bone. Had to have it debrided and was in hospital for 6 weeks, but before going to hospital I was in so much pain I was passing out not knowing what day/time it was, horrible stuff

Also I once broke and dislocated my finger at the same time, so they had to pull it to pop it back into the joint before treating the break, ouch

F**K me there's been some pain here!

Mine was breaking my leg on a promotion course in 2002 during a log race. Finsihed the race (and won) but couldn't walk aftrewards. Tried to man up and get on with it but it took (literally) 30mins to walk 100m so it just wasn't happening.

Still gives me grief now...