The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brand new blitz style front bumper, black

sparkyspar

Hi am selling this as no longer have car, this is brand new front end blitz style paint shop prepped and sprayed in black, fitted to my old car to test, fitted perfect,

owes me £450 ,, so will take £150 cash

collection prefered, but can arange courier at about £80 extra,

i live near mold, wales, but could possibly deliver up to say 50 miles away, this will be going on ebay next week

• 2 months later...
Would you consider a trade for a standard bumper with aftermarket lip?

sadly i dont have a supra anymore, this was bought to fit, but i never got around to fitting it, so in answer to your question another bumper would be no use to me:(

Possibly interested mate. Im after a decent Bomex really but unfortunately my engine isn't back in yet so not going to splash out til that's done and works fine. Probably another week. If you could post on here if you do sell that'd be great, if not I'll see in a week or so. My car's black too so bonus there, Im assuming thats a great fit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.