The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock UK Supra

D-Bone

Edit: This car is now sold!

Well, it's a very sad day, but I must sell my Supra. I wish I didn't have to, but I'll be moving back to Canada in a few months.

This car is 100% OEM and always has been.

It has 104,700 miles on it right now, although I do drive it about twice a week to work.

New cam belt about two years ago at 97,000. New front discs and TRD pads about 15months ago. New rear tyres this fall (got a new set of front ones about three years ago, but they have lots of wear left). Tax and MOT until Oct.

There's one small door mark on the drivers side (see pix below) and the rims do have some marks.

There is a full service history, and I have receipts for everything.

I think the pix speak for the rest of the condition of the car.

I'm looking for 6,990.

Maidenhead

(the ding in the door)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the interest.

I did think a lot about taking this back with me. Now that it's 15 years old I can legally import this into Canada. The biggest problem is that it isn't cheap to ship to the west coast, and it will cost even more to insure a right hand drive. I was thinking of getting an EVO X so I can get up to whistler in snow. I think we all know the Supra and snow doesn't mix!

I took a look through the receipts of the previous owners, and it looks like the Rad and intercooler are original, though the rad has obviously been flushed. I noticed that the 'Rear axel oil cooler' was replaced under warranty back at 68,000miles. I've never had any overheating issues.

I took a look through the receipts of the previous owners, and it looks like the Rad and intercooler are original, though the rad has obviously been flushed. I noticed that the 'Rear axel oil cooler' was replaced under warranty back at 68,000miles. I've never had any overheating issues.

Thanks for the info, i was interested to see if anything had been replaced on the car due to age related failure.

All the best with the sale

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the interest.

I did think a lot about taking this back with me. Now that it's 15 years old I can legally import this into Canada. The biggest problem is that it isn't cheap to ship to the west coast, and it will cost even more to insure a right hand drive. I was thinking of getting an EVO X so I can get up to whistler in snow. I think we all know the Supra and snow doesn't mix!

Ship it to east coast canada and pay for my flight out and back and I will drive it across to the west coast for you!! That would be a top drive. :nana: :D

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.