The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone on here ever won anything big?

jackso11

No wins for me. :(

My friend's neighbour won £10m on the lottery. She gave her two $#@!wit sons a million quid each. One of them, who wasn't previously very successful with the ladies, had a ferrari and a model WAG type girlfriend in no time.

Just 6 months later he'd blown the lot and came crying back to mummy with his hand out!

What an idiot. These people get handed a fluke chance to really make a comfortable life for themselves, but end up blowing it on birds and Columbian Marching Powder. More fools them.

My cousin won about £3.2million around 1997 ish. He's got more than that now, as he never went mental with it, I think at the time he bought 2 second hand Pajeros and one of Schumachers helmets.

The nearest Ferrari dealership invited him along for a special day, just for him, but he was too tall to fit in anything.

remember the Pro Set footy cards from the 90's? I won a kids tv comp and received a complete set in a folder signed by the England footy team at the time.... and got my name read out on telly!

and yes I was only about 12! Still got it in the same condition as I received it.