The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'99 Civic VTi Coupe (EM1)

marc_p

Ok, it is with great regret that I put this car up for sale, but with another car on the way I can't justify running 3 cars at the same time, I have owned this car since August/September last year after buying from another member on the Civiclife.net forum(this was his 11th Honda), it has been well looked after and is all original, the mileage is around 87,000 but I am still using the car on a regular basis so the mileage is still going up, it has 11 months MOT and 5 months Tax left on it. The car also has the following modifications:

Mugen front splitter(although current one is broken so I have ordered a brand new one for it)

Tinted rear windows

Lowered 60mm all round on Spax springs

DC Sports Short Shift

EK9 Headlights

EK9 Grill

EK9 Gear Gaiter

OEM wheels sprayed black

Pre facelift rear lip, adapted to fit facelift

The car also comes with an aftermarket exhaust system and de-cat but I had to remove this for the MOT and have the standard exhaust and cat currently on the car, I have left the stock system on as the aftermarket one was just too damn loud for me(especially in V-TEC)

The car is in Clover Green which is a stunning colour(almost pearlescent in the sunlight) of which the pictures don't do it justice.

The car has a full service history up to when I bought it myself, but since I know Hondas very well(this is my 3rd Civic) I like to do all the work on them myself so I have serviced it myself and gave it an oil change about 2500 miles ago, along with oil filter, spark plugs, bled all the brakes and fitted new pads to the rear and changed the gearbox oil.

Overall the car is in really nice condition, but as always, there is bad points, of which I like to be completely honest so below I have listed the bad points

Scuffed rear bumper(ideally wants a re-spray but I have not got round to doing this yet)

Scuffed front bumper, this has been touched up but is noticeable once you get up close.

Small door dent on o/s rear quater(only a small door dent, but niggles me none the less)

A few hairline scratches where I believe someone has tried to use a petrol pump thats on the wrong side.

There is also a slight rattle from the cat when the car is started from cold and is on the choke, although as soon as the revs drop it goes away.

There is also a slight creak from the drivers door card occasionally, not really a problem again but this niggles me.

I believe I have been very honest in my description and most people would not descripe the faults listed above but I believe in being honest in descriptions as I have been to see cars before that are not as described and is rather irratating.

Anyway, pics are below:

I am looking for £3000 ono, I could probably hold out for more but I ideally need the car gone before I pick up the new one in 2 weeks time.

Cheers

Marc

Whoops, forgot to put that in there, located nr Harrogate, North Yorkshire.

Car is off to get detailed this weekend, really will make it shine, has to be one of the best conditioned EM1 I've seen, paintwork really is stunning.

Oh and it's £2,800 for mkivsupra.net members.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.