The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EX Envy Performance Demo Supra 900 BHP PLUS

Bump Still Forsale. Will look at taking a Part Ex. Latest Info on the car here:

Took the Supra down to Thor on Friday to get the engine map tweaked after the recent engine rebuild. Since Im no longer interested in Drag racing the car I wanted a pretty Safe detuned map for road use and was'nt interested in ringing every last BHP out of the engine. I asked Pete to conservativly map the car for fast road use on V-Power. Here's the results.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

This is a stunning car at a great price! Shame it's out of my price range as I do love this one! :cool:

Out of interest Kev, did you know this was going in Super Street magazine over in the US?? Only ask as I flew back in from Minnesota St Paul airport yesterday and wanted some reading material and low and behold, your car is in there with a 4 page spread!! :eyebrows::cool:

Very best of luck selling it mate, lovely example I like most have seen evolve over the years.

Pete

Thanks for the Heads up, I did'nt realise it was going in Super Street magazine. I will have to try and get my hands on a copy. Always buy a copy of that magazine when Im in the US, normally a good read!

Kevin

This is a stunning car at a great price! Shame it's out of my price range as I do love this one! :cool:

Out of interest Kev, did you know this was going in Super Street magazine over in the US?? Only ask as I flew back in from Minnesota St Paul airport yesterday and wanted some reading material and low and behold, your car is in there with a 4 page spread!! :eyebrows::cool:

Very best of luck selling it mate, lovely example I like most have seen evolve over the years.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi all, ive been looking for another Supra after selling my TT Aerotop over a year ago - it went abroad to Sweden, best car i ever had *sniff*

Now my concerns are that, i really dont know a great deal about all the mods, equipment etc that goes into the upgraded Supras and i will be coming into some money and so looking to buy another Supra, maybe this one. My thoughts are though is that i really dont know enough about all the work this car has had and so not sure if its suitable for me (if that makes sense?) Although i love the car itself im not sure if i knew what i would be buying.

Ive had NAs before and then moved to a TT Aertop but nothing like this, im not even sure what to do if something went wrong with this car! lol

Anyhow, would i be being a bit too naive if i bought this car not really knowing what the hell is inside it? My partner calls it a midlife crisis, i call it im fecked off with working all the time and driving the kids around in a C8, this would be my toy as a treat!

What do others think?

Im based in the UK so at least it would stay here? Also would this car then be sought after by car mags etc? Just thinking out loud really.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.