The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS T04Z supra fully loaded

Chiefgroover

** please note this is not a discussion thread.***

My Supra is for sale (at least 676bhp), and this time its to be sold or broken.

I have done the figure and i can break it into approx £15,750. Offers must be above this price. Ideally £20K is the area we are looking at. No Trade in's please.

The full car details which are prob 98% accurate ATM are on this page

http://www.bigsupra.co.uk/e_skillen.html

The all new forged engine has about 3K on it. Steve Manley reckons I spent many thousands with him on new OEM bits that include

new windscreen and F&R surrounds

new 1/4 windows c/w surrounds

new gear knob

new front wings

new facelift headlights

new water pump

new oil pump

new flywheel

new crank

new oil pump

new body/door surrounds

new engine front covers

new timing belt tensioner

etc etc etc

ALL leather is crisp and fresh with no silicone polish near it ever.

see also this thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=198585&highlight=custom+fabrication

£7000 was spent on engine build and custom fab work galore late last year. Car stands me about £60K

Take note of the quality of components used which include

e.g. L19 exotic head studs, Carillo H rods, Ferrara 1mm O/S valves, PHR 175 amp alternator, PHR timing wheel bracket, TRD LSD and steering wheel, The amazing 8kg per corner Glids Southern ways 8000ton cold forged wheels, the rotara BBK to name a few bits.

Serious enquires only please. I'll give it a month or two and then if its not sold break it, NO DIBBS, this is a for sale thread. :D

I would prefer to sell it complete with workshop manuals etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.