The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual TT

TwinTrouble

Okay after my previous wanted thread i decided to go and buy an audi S3 however after a few months of ownership i have got itchy feet again as nice as the audi is i think its a little too refned for me just now so im back on the hunt for a supra

I would like a manual TT not too fussy about age, any colour considered bar silver, prefferably fully BPU, i have a budget of around 10k so if anyone is thinking about selling up in the near future please give me a PM

cheers

Callum

Guest Affy1

Hi,

Callum i have a uk spec Twin Turbo 6sp in white it is a 1993, and it is first registured in the u.k in 1997. This is because the car was first brought in main land Irland in 1993 that is why the car is full uk spec. I brought the car in 2006 as a cat c damaged car. The damage on the car was the two back quater palnes which i had repared and the right had side fround wing and light. (passed VIC 12/06) I brought the car with 60k on the clock and now it has done 76000 miles. The car has cream leather, and it is totaly stock apart from a cat back ex. The supra has 8 months MOT and two months tax. I want £6800.

you can contact me on my moble 07944 156 462

Thanks

Affy1:)

I've got a 6 Speed Manual Import BPU in Black 1994 M, full black leather interior. Just had new clutch and flywheel fitted, its being MOT'd this week and is getting 4 new tyres. Car is clean and tidy with the odd paint chip. Body work is totally standard with factory side skirts, spats, spoiler and rear window spoiler.

MODs include 4 Defi Gauges in an upper glove box 3 guage panel one in the air vent next to the clock, Greddy 2 Row FMIC. Iridium Plugs, Nur Spec R Stainless exhaust, twin 4" Stainless CAT Replacement pipes although second CATT is currently on for MOT. 1.2 Bar Restrictor Ring. Oil Serviced about 1k ago. Has a pioneer flip up DVD and a compact sub in the boot. I think there is a pic on my garage. Cam belt changed when I imported it. Kevlar Aux Belt. Walbro fuel pump. Clifford Alarm system. SSV Blow off Valve.

Only bad points is the alloys need refurbing, but they are nice wheels and would cost a few hundred to make like new. Other thing is it needs the tracking sorted as it just rubbed out 2 new tyres but that will be done when I get the tyres this week.

Make me an offer if you fancy it. It will be up for sale in about a week.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.