The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Final garage sale

rob wild

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick update all the sold items have been collect / sent out over the last couple of days. So you will be receiving your parts shortly!

I have sent everything out recorded via TNT / UPS / Royal mail. All the large purchases I have tracking numbers for so PM me if you want it :)

First post updated with the last few bits for sale.

Apexi boost gauge is still up for sale, and it comes on its own. It would require a 2 pin male connector for lighting and some pipe :)

mmmm Very tempting... Not meaning to sound stupid :taped: how hard would it be to get a 2 pin connector to fit ?

could you possibly post a pic of the rear of the gauge ... also whats the size ? 60mm or 52mm .

cheers bud

mmmm Very tempting... Not meaning to sound stupid :taped: how hard would it be to get a 2 pin connector to fit ?

could you possibly post a pic of the rear of the gauge ... also whats the size ? 60mm or 52mm .

cheers bud

Yeah its a 60mm guage. I wouldn't think it would be too hard to find a connector tbh either maplin or some electrical shop should be able to get hold of one or contact apexi.

Have you sold the Jap. radio ?

Regards Kim in Denmark ;)

Nope its still here :)

can you tell if those cam covers are painted or powder coated?

If they are painted and a chemical strip will get the purple off, I am interested. If they are powder coated then I am out.

Anybody have any ideas?

Hmm with out damaging the finish I'm not sure TBH if your local you can always come and have a look?

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.