The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Supra NA Auto

Konrad

Hi folks :)

I do have 1994 Supra NA Auto for sale.

Silver, aftermarket AVS wheels, MOMO steering wheel, massive and very noisy exhaust.

There are parking sensors installed on N/S front and rear, both working. Car have immobiliser.

Bonnet was badly scratched, so I sent it to bodyshop and it was repaired and resprayed in original colour.

I did full service on her and changed antirollbar bushes.

I also did refurb headlights and sprayed insides in matt black.

Engine is clean and I can say it represents accurate mileage.

Mileage is 56560, odo is showing in miles, but as car was imported, my guestimate is that around 40000 was done in km's.

She had 2 owners before me, one of them being importer - Carplanet LTD. http://www.carplanetltd.co.uk/

Bad points:

Front bumper would do with respray, inside carpet on drivers side needs proper washing. She is NOT ideal, but price is reflecting this and it's a very reasonable price for low mileage and only couple of owners car.

Car have one month of tax left and MOT is till June 2010, but I can put 12 months of MOT on her if I'll get full asking price.

Price I'm asking for this little beauty is 2650 pounds.

Here's few pictures:

attachment.php?attachmentid=107941&stc=1&d=1270847134

attachment.php?attachmentid=107943&stc=1&d=1270847134

attachment.php?attachmentid=107944&stc=1&d=1270847134

I might have a friend whos intested, ill point them this way. Are the headlights mixed and matched? as the lens look different?

Nope, lens are original ones and both looks the same, it's probably just light reflex on them or picture quality :)

Thanks Shane, this was my next choice after yours;)

Konrad YHPM.

PM answered

3K:blink: - that's the best bargain in this for sale section at the moment

Thank you Andrew, it is genuine nice car, I just have no time to drive it as I have 3 cars to hang around now :)

That is a very clean example Konrad, excellent price too!

The engine bay confirms this is a low miler, although dusty you can see the components are fairly clean.

Exactly, I did not clean engine bay just to show it is not pampered, power steering pump looks almost like new one :) I can clean it for potential buyer of course :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.