The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pains me to do this to the VS

Right this is just a feeler as waiting to hear from me mother... I might have to sell my supe basically na, auto, hks exhaust, a-tec alloys, kenwood double din headunit, vs skirts, spats, front bumper, original rear, vs spoiler, delimited, clocks converted and trip converted at jm... I do not want to sell but bought the car knowing that my mother was getting a prostetic leg but the hospital have now said she's been in hospital to long and her right leg will never be strong enough to support a prostetic now and obviously a supra isnt the highest car in the world so she wont be able to get in/out of like i said this is a feeler as i dont know if its going to be ok or not so... [sAD][/sAD] the pics with the white wheels are my old ones car has had a machine polish since then so looks even cleaner and if you liked the white meisters better JM have them for sale.. also car is base in newcastle sorry if any of this is sketchy

about 4 weeks if scotty71 we were told my mum was getting a prostetic so being abit low was fine with help she`ll be able to get out but now they've said it hasnt went well and she cant have one :/ tbh i`m going to start getting insurance quotes on a little banger and have both cars if i can cos i love it to much had my first show at nissan at march and loved it to bits

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.