The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra N/A Silver

seba

I'm looking for a N/a Supra doesnt matter if its auto or manual, the mileage isnt that important offcourse the lower the better. But it has to be the original grey silver colour from Toyota itself.

My budget...between 2000 - 2800 pounds. I know it isnt much but im not looking for a perfect car neither.:D

Anyone who is looking to sell his Supra let me know.

Thx

Seba

I mean the original silver colour, uhm...how else can I explain this :D not gunmetal but like Raven's Supra. Sorry I'm from Belgium(yes one of those from over the sea...I know, but as much an enthousiast as you guys :cool:) so if you dont understand me thats probably the cause. Why Silver? I had an accident last weekend with my Supra:(,wich i bought from a clubmember in august last year...and i really want to fiks it but parts are not easy to get here. And instead of driving all over your country looking for parts i tought better buy an older Supra and use those parts to repair mine, as mine is allready imported, papers ready wich took me long enough. And mine is also silver offcourse thats what i actually wanted to say in the first place, so i dont need to spend 2000£ on a respray.

Now do you guys think its going to show that the parts come from another Supra? As i see it they have the same colourkey so it shouldnt?:rolleyes: Please correct me if I'm wrong before I buy something i might regret.

Thx a lot

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.