The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra crash at Ace Cafe 3 April 2010

Multics

Okay I have gone over the evidence at least 15 times now.

The driver did not start braking until he was on the roundabout and you can hear ABS kicking in about 20 metres before hitting the van. If the guy/girl had any brains they would have let go of the brakes & steered out of it, as above I would put it down to experience.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember many of the cars at Ace ever leaving the night without giving it some beans, short memories on here sometimes, this guy just ran out of talent (and road)

The Supra/Jap nights were one of the worst for it as well !

Well said but thats a little more than lack of talent, wtf was he doing on that side of the road:search::D

Looks to me like the Supra was in the middle of overtaking the other car when he noticed a big artic coming towards him opposite the roundabout. As he was on the wrong side of the road and had the car blocking his route back into the correct lane he decided to brake and try to turn around the corner. What he forgot to do was let off the brake once he was at a low enough speed to take the corner (if he had let off the brake he would have easily gotten round before hitting the van).

The guy had no bottle.

That's the bit that makes him a real arse, mistakes in driving happen to everyone, doing a runner though is out of order.

Yeah thats against the law as well!!

So basicly in that video everything that the moron did was against the law.. speeding, on the wrong side of the road, driving around the wrong side of the roundabout, crashing into a van and causing damage to saftey barriers, then leaving the scene of the accident and not leaving details :blink::blink:

I really hope whoever it is somehow gets caught, its these morons that put our insurance up, give us all a bad name.

I really hope whoever it is somehow gets caught, its these morons that put our insurance up, give us all a bad name.

Well if he doesn't get caught then our insurance premiums don't go up, well for the Supra anyway :sly:

Love the ending of that imi, where the biker got back up & on his bike again to notice it was upside down! :D

Haha, yes indeed... I bet he felt a bit silly doing that - well, all of it actually, but getting 'straight back in the saddle' when it was upside down... lol

Guest Luke Hero

Ahaha, what a tool! I wonder if he knew, musta done, not gonna stay up other way, or maybe he was just all dazed and confused :p

It's no wonder some of you lot don't get the sarcasm on here ;)

Of course he knew it was upside down, he tried to make a joke of it to cover up his shame and to make it look like he wasn't fussed.

Bloody impressive landing by the bike though :D