The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD engine and gearbox mounts.

JamieP

Nice one mate, Brackets as in an oem part or trd part?

I thought they were TRD brackets as well but having just looked on the MVP site seems it is OEM brackets they sell to go with the TRD mounts. Will see what markings are on them when I get home mate. almost certain the gearbox mount is TRD but again will take a look tonight

I thought they were TRD brackets as well but having just looked on the MVP site seems it is OEM brackets they sell to go with the TRD mounts. Will see what markings are on them when I get home mate. almost certain the gearbox mount is TRD but again will take a look tonight

Nice one, talk later:)

Ok, something stupid happening here. I have lost a lot of things ie I can only post a quick reply, I can't see icons such as post a reply; quote etc. I can't manage attachments or anyrhthing like that.

In case you wonder why I put it in this thread that is because I have lost the option to start a new thread as well

Jamie if you send your e-mail address to [email protected] I will send you the photos direct mate

Meanwhile if somebody could tell me how I have f***ed this up and how to fix it I would appreciate it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.